Friday, May 3, 2013

Fancy Friday

Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day and I am rearing to go! I have pictures printed. Paper and embellishments sprawled out all over the floor. I am ready to get my scrap on!

While we wait for the fun to begin, let me introduce to you my first Project Life endeavors. Yes you read that correctly. I took the leap…

Project Life is such a huge trend right now. I have been toying with the idea of making my own Project Life album. At first, I was against it. I did not think I’d have the time or energy to create a 2 page spread every. single. week. After researching what others were doing, I came across a smaller version of this album and thought, hey… I can do this! It does not have to be every week. I actually plan on combining several weeks together at times. Maybe even do a month spread if time escapes me. Either way, it will be a neat way to document my life as it is right now. This way I can incorporate some of my pictures that never seem to make it to a layout.

Here is a little sneak of one of my first Project Life spreads. For the full reveal, check out this post at Fancy Pants Designs.

  

 Happy creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment