Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Can See!

A month ago, my daughter had a hard time seeing things far away. At first it did not bother her too much until the headaches started. She would have them everyday she came home from school. I knew it was time to visit the optometrist. After trying on numerous glasses, she finally found the perfect one.

When we picked up her glasses the next day, she was so thrilled at how much better she could see! Every few minutes she would lower and raise her glasses and say, "Mommy look! Now it's fuzzy and now it's clear! Look at all the things I can see now!" I am so happy she loves her glasses. Seeing is so important and I want to see all the beauty the world has to offer.

This layout was created with some of the new collections from Webster's Pages.


Supplies: Modern Romance Paper Weekend Getaway, Composition & Color Paper This Way, Composition & Color Paper Kaleidoscope, Sweet Notes Paper Noteworthy, Modern Romance Washi Tape, Sweet Notes Alpha Stickers, Quick Picks Baker's Twine.

I used twine to stitch the arrows. I love the two tone effect of the twine!


I am loving the arrow trend right now. You just might see more in my upcoming layouts!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love all the stitching detail and the dots around the hearts!! :)

    ReplyDelete