Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer is Here!

School is out and summer is here! We have lots of fun summer activities planned. The girls and I are putting together our summer bucket list. I will post it soon so you can get an idea of the fun activities we will be doing.

I have been working on layouts from the girls' dance recitals. I was one proud mama! They did a great job on their dances! Poor Jaina was a bit shy and had to look over at a fellow classmate to remember the steps. Aryanna on the other hand, rocked it! She was all smiles and only messed up one time during her dance. Both girls were beaming afterwards. They are already looking forward to next year's dance classes. This mama is just happy that I get a break for a few months before everything starts up again.

Here is a layout of my two dancers and their pretty flowers they received from their Oma and step sister.

  

I used the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants Designs for this layout. Love how the black, teal, and yellow combo! I am working on a few more layouts of the girls and their dance costumes. I can't wait to share them with you!

Are you happy summer is here? What fun summer plans do you have in store?

Happy creating!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a great page! As long as they are having fun - that's all it counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What's great page! :)

    ReplyDelete