Friday, May 17, 2013

Two New Webster's Pages Mid-Releases

Have you been to the Webster's Pages blog this week? Well in case you haven't, here is the news! They released TWO new mid release collections and they are gorgeous!

Here is Citrus Squeeze. I have already created a couple of layouts with this collection. I love it to pieces! So many possibilities with this collection!



Here is Plum Seed. Playing with this collection right now. Love the warm tones in this one! See the woodgrain paper? Those are one of my favorite papers in this collection! There are actually two of them. One is teal colored and the other beige.

 

Which one do you like best? Or are you like me and like them both? Let me know. I would love to hear what you think! :)

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ekkk! I love that first collection especially.

    ReplyDelete