Friday, June 28, 2013

A Quick Mini

TGIF! It has been one long and exhausting week at work. I am looking forward 5pm and the weekend will finally be here!

Recently I decided to challenge myself and create a mini album from scratch. I started selecting these little mini folders from Webster's Pages Plum Seed and Citrus Squeeze collections.


I then glued the mini folders together. 


Here is what the min album looks like after the sides are glued together.


Then it was time to go to town and add papers, embellishments, and pictures to the mini album. I used a picture my daughter drew to decorate the cover.







I had a blast putting this together! It was sooooo easy! I plan on making many more minis in the future to document things like birthdays and special events.

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable little folders! I love that you used your daughters artwork on the front! I bet that made her feel so special!

    ReplyDelete