Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cleaning and Organizing

I have been knee deep in paper lately. My poor scrappy supplies have been in some desperate need of organization. Although I am still far from being done, I am happy with my progress so far.

As I was sorting though my paper, I found a few Pebbles papers I bought and never had time to play with. So, of course, I had to stop and taking a break from sorting papers and create something instead.



To spice up the flowers a bit, I added a liquid pearl to the centers. I am currently addicted to this stuff! I have been adding it to almost all of my layouts I have created lately. It's so relaxing to sit there and dot away!



I just can't believe how big my girl is getting! She finally is letting me take pictures of her again. She went though this stage where she refused to let me take a picture of her. I am so happy that was sort lived!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I'd be interested in hearing more about your organization skills. My scrap room is in major need or organizing.

    ReplyDelete