Thursday, June 6, 2013

School's Out for the Summer!

It has been two weeks since the last day of school and there is no rest for the weary! My oldest daughter already can't wait for the next school year to start. She is looking forward to her favorite subject, math, and being introduced to her first science. Here is a picture of Aryanna practicing her spelling words during the school year.

I used the fun Citrus Squeeze collection from Webster's Pages. I just can't get enough of this collection!

 

Lately I have been having fun with my scoring board to create these fun little circle embellishments.





During the summer, I buy her workbooks to practice on during the summer. She devours them! What do you do to keep your kids "in the know" during the summer break?

Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments: