Sunday, July 21, 2013

CHA Bound

I am loving the new goodies I have seen so far from the summer CHA release! I have been working with some of the new releases from Webster's Pages and Fancy Pants Designs. I love what both companies have done this time around!

As I get ready to head over to CHA to see all these lovely goodies in person, I wanted to share a layout I recently made with a mixture of Fancy Pants Designs collections.

 

For this layout, I decided to play with some of the leftover background of the sticker letter sheet. I love how it adds a little bit of texture to the background.

 

Lately I have been trying to stretch my supplies and see how far I can take them. What is fun about the leftover sticker sheets is that they are also great for creating a misted background.

Happy creating!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love your design and how the black pp and label draw your eye to the kitty.:)

    ReplyDelete