Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone! What fun things do you do on the 4th? We usually have a BBQ and sprinkler party. Nothing fancy. Just something easy going and fun! Luckily it is not supposed to be super hot today which will make being outdoors bearable.

This summer we are trying to spend as much time outside as possible and take as many mini roadtrips to the city as well. I want summer time to be more than just time off from school. I want it to be filled with lots of fun memories like on this layout.


I used the new Citrus Squeeze collection from Webster's Pages. I also added some dimensional pearl paint to add a little texture to the banner.


Time to start prepping the 4th of July goodies! Have a happy and fun Independence Day!

Happy creating!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. <3 this. How do you get your splats so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I used pearl dimensional paint to create them. I just gently apply pressure in order to squeeze just enough paint out of the bottle. Hope this helps!

      Delete