Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm back!

I am baaaaack! I had a blast at CHA! I hung out at the Webster's Pages booth with Brandin and her sister, Shauna. It was great talking to them and meeting a couple of the other DT members who came to the show. I was also able to meet a few members from the Fancy Pants Designs team and check out all the new goodies at CHA. I will post pictures soon! Right now I am still getting caught up on housework and shopping for back to school stuffs.

Before I run out the door and head to work, I wanted to share one of my favorite layouts I made for the Fancy Pants Designs booth at CHA.

 

Here is a closeup shot of one of the new cut files from Fancy Pants Designs. The fabulous Kim Watson designed it. You can see all the new cut files in the Silhouette store.































Happy creating!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment