Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Things are back to the normal school schedule. The girls enjoyed their first day of school and are looking forward to going back today. My oldest is actually looking forward to homework and whined when she did not receive any on Friday. I have a feeling she won't be as excited about homework in a few weeks, but then again, she might surprise me. She loves to learn.

If you know my kids, you would know what goofballs they are. This layout captures them in one of their silly moments.



I used the new Recorded collection by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages. It's a fun collection to work with and who would not fall in love with that woodgrain paper! Swoon!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love this page, so pretty, the colors are fabulous, adorable pictures!! Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, Diana. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page and L.O.V.E. that photo! Great colours, design and stitching.:)

    ReplyDelete