Thursday, September 5, 2013

Everyday Routines

The alarm rings and the house fills with the sounds of a new day. The smell of pancakes and coffee fills the air. Kids run around getting dressed, brushing teeth, and grabbing their backpacks as we make our way out the door. School. Work. Dance class. Girl Scouts. Homework. Bath time. Bed. This is pretty much our daily routine with a little bit of fun mixed in for good measure.

I like to document our everyday. I love seeing how things change from month to month or year to year. Here is what our routine looked like in the beginning of this year. I used the fun Recorded collection by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages.


How do you document your everyday? Do you do Project Life or layouts? I would love to hear!


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a page, Diana. I need to document our daily routine too. Thanks for the amazing inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the sprinkles of paint, and I love doing layouts about everyday moments.

    ReplyDelete