Monday, September 30, 2013

Planning Ahead

Every year I have the best intentions to make Christmas cards to send out to friends and family. In today's electronic age, I still enjoy sending and receiving Christmas cards via the postal mail. You just can't beat holding a card in your hand. Of course, every year time escapes me and I either send out store bought cards or none at all. Not this year. This year I shall send out homemade cards!

Speaking of which, I have two cards to show you today. These were created with the new Merry Little Christmas collection from Fancy Pants.


Now that I have two cards down, I have...oh...several dozen more to make. I will share them with you as I work on them. Until then....


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable...and a must have collection from Fancy Pants!

    ReplyDelete